Wednesday, September 22, 2010

An Angel Annointed My Forehead

An angel annointed my forehead this morning, it was nothing more than the flutter of a butterfly!

I was remembering being at St. Francis' tomb when I felt it touch me so lightly, remembering the emotion that overwhelmed me there that I had to sit and cry a while.  When I walked around his tomb, I placed one hand, I believe my left, against it, and offered myself to his cause...I guess I felt it profane somehow to place both hands upon this obviously sacred shrine....there was a priest sitting there at a little desk watching, so I didn't linger too long, although I could have stayed a long time, there were few people there... It was nearly Christmas, and snow lightly fell off and on that day, as my son and I walked around Assissi, so beautiful with her light pink stone buildings, unique, and the monks walking in their tiva sandals without socks.

The upper two floors of the cathedral didn't have any emotional affect upon me, although the art was incredible throughout.  But when we entered the basement where his tomb was...I was overwhelmed and astonished with feeling.   Jesse just let me sit and cry till it subsided.  I later discovered, St. Francis was placed in his tomb on my birthday, May 25.

We walked outside and up Minerva street, a man stopped us and said he didn't hear english often there and told us the feeling inside was the energy of all those pilgrims who had visited.  He told us about St. Clare's tomb up the hill and that they were 'lovers'.   So we made our way up the hill, past the town square where there is an old roman/greek temple, turned catholic inside.  I have heard there is an ancient underground part of the city there, but we didn't know at the time.  We found her church and tomb, simple, neglected, compared to St. Francis', who wanted only to be buried where the criminals were executed.  I did not feel the intensity there, but we were glad to visit her and I am fascinated with their relationship; although I'm pretty sure it was celebate, as they were required by the times.  But, she wore her wedding garments when she fled her parents' home to join his flock and I do feel they had a soul marriage together.

After leaving there, we walked past lovely shop windows, beautiful Christmas pastries, so colorful, we went inside and stood, as sitting costs more, with our coffees and pastry.  Jess went to the restroom and was gone a long time; when he returned he was pissed, seething that he got stuck in there and there was no toilet paper either!  I laughed at his anger and chided him that of course he would want to have a clean ass in such a sacred city!  I suggested he go into the next shop and buy another something and use their restroom, which he did, and came out much relieved.

We were in great spirit as we walked in near dusk exploring when he jumped suddenly and bent under a parked car and pulled up a 50 Euro bill!  He was so excited, he ran around several cars there to see if there was any more.  I thought, what a special  sign in this place where I could imagine someone just throwing up money in the wind and asking it to go to who needed it.  Jesse needed the money, wasn't working much that winter, which gave us lots of time to get to know one another again, after years of him being gone abroad.

I joked again and called it the 'miracle of the immaculate ass'!

Jesse forgive me if I embarrass you, but it's just too good a story...

In studying St. Francis, I don't think he wanted to join the catholic orders, they say he felt unworthy.  He joined when constant attacks required it.  His story is so astounding, after see the slaughter of the crusades, he was transformed and ultimately rejected all materialism; throwing his father's precious fabrics out the window, which brought him a beating.  He threw off his clothes in the town square and gave himself to the savoir, who had cried to him from the statue of  Jesus when he attended church.

He traveled far and wide, we visited a tiny cell he slept in outside of Cortona, now a monestary which also felt quite wonderful.  He worked alone a long time, repairing a fallen church, eventually drawing friends to his perspective.  They say birds gathered to hear his sermons, I believe it.  He died at 42, I believe, went blind, in his earlier years he mistakenly abused himself for Christ and realized that was error and attributed later poor health to that flagelation.  The monks sewed fur inside his garments to keep him warm, although he wasn't happy about that.

I have since learned the last pope had every leader of every world religion, american indians, hindus, buddhists there...his tomb was hidden for about 400 years.  An strong earthquake had damaged it a few years before and repairs were still going on.

Pilgrimages are real, there are places that alter ones chakras, energy fields...one is forever changed...that happened to me in Peru and Bolivia and it happened to me in Assissi...one only realizes the extent later..

Working on my land, I am reminded of him and Clare, and it strengthens me working alone so much...

To return to my experience this morning as I remembered being there, being on the sixth day of my fast, I felt weak and hungry this morning and took a bath and was resting on the bed remembering the experience of St. Francis when I saw an angel, nothing too clear, it was small, in my minds' eye, about the size of a butterfly, but looked like the angels painted everywhere in Italy, although the image was so quick, I didn't make out any details.

It just flew up, annointed my forehead with two light touches, making a cross!  and flew away, light as a butterfly.  I didn't feel any different and couldn't remember ever having been annointed, right on my third eye!  It was incredible, sweet and short, and I wondered what it meant.  Then I remembered Revelations!

After the experience in April I wrote about yesterday, I sought out all the prophecies I could find, the Bible, Hopi, Nostradamas, others, to see if what was happening in the gulf was foretold.  Of course, Nostradama's 'Mabus' of antichrist fame, really jumped out at me when I saw that Obama had appointed Ray Mabus to look over the gulf disaster!   I read the new testament this summer from several translations, the Aramaic Lamsa the best, I ordered through interlibrary loan, they had a hard time finding it.  The Eastern Orthodox Church has faithfully recorded and kept the original Aramaic books, called the Peshita, written in the language 'Jesus' spoke in, without all the clumsiness and alterations of the western church, from aramaic to greek to english.  Lamsa translated it in  30's, 40's I believe.  The villiage he was born in in Syria didn't even know about Martin Luther or America being discovered until the first world war!  His sincere story is included and is so moving; although I am always suspicious of changes made later in publishing by evil powers that be.   Still, it reads like everyday language, Yahshua came alive to me in his translations.  Nobody made these stories up, all you have to do is read them to see.

Please know, I don't go to church, I've tried, I find all the services corrupted in some way or another, infiltrated with the cancer of evil.  But I do appreciate some of these as sacred spaces, one can tell, one can feel the space....I love to go into ancient churches, their art and vibe of a thousand years or more.  But I want the reader to know, I did not grow up in church...I didn't read a new testament through till this summer.

I have been 'saved' and I have been 'baptized.'  The baptism I requested of a friend of mine who was a minister in Memphis, having a secret life his parish couldn't know about.  I met him giving him an astrology reading in Basin Park in Eureka Springs.  I guess I'd known him a year or two, hadn't seen him in a year, I started talking about being baptized and wondering if I should have a total immersion or just a sprinkling.  This was after my trip to South and meso America in 1999, so I guess it was 2000.  Steve called the next day after me speaking about it and said he was in town.   We went to the UFO conference and then to Little Eureka Lake down from my house and he immersed me totally where the water flowed in from the spring which flowed out of a rock cliff nearby.  There were a lot of dead leaves in the bottom but watercress was growing so I knew the water was clean, but I smelled the smell of rotten when I came out of the water, symbolic to me of washing my sins...but perhaps also of Steve's split personality.  He was living a double secret life and in counseling him I told him he had to get honest.  His fears came to pass when he finally did, and he lost the church, the wife, a daughter...

 He said hello to me on facebook just before I started writing this, we haven't talked in several years, so I tried to tell him about my annointing this morning,  saying he was the first person who would know. When I finally got it written on the chat back and forth, he had already said he had finally got free of all that Christian programming.  I told him to read my blog yesterday and to find the Essene Gospel of Peace, he was skeptical and didn't know what to believe anymore, and said bye, got off quickly.   I do believe in synchronicity, that's the root of my name!  It's no coincidence he called when he did...

I was saved, visiting a church my retired minister landlord built on hwy 10 beside the Illinois river, outside Tahlequah.  It was amazing the way I rented this house from him, leaving my rebound 2nd husband of one year, I ran an ad in the local paper... and got a call before the ad was published!  I had decided, meanwhile, I wanted to be near the river, and told him when he called, and he said, it is by the river.  He had found my ad at the newspaper office there to advertise his house!

I discovered Sparrow Hawk Villiage on Good Friday, 1991, 20 minutes down a dirt road on top of the mountain of the same name.  The river almost made a circle around the mountain and the longest continuous bluff was opposite, called Goat's bluff.  There was a log cabin restaurant, called, The Echota House near the beginning of hwy 10, that told me there was a good bookstore there.

I had been in this marvelous log cabin, Echota House, 15 years before, when the old Cherokee vaudeville star whose home it was, had just died...her things were still there, I could feel her there, I wanted it to be my home, two rock fireplaces opposite a large room, a long marble slab for the kitchen counter.  The fellows that had bought it were going through her papers, letters from famous people of her time, complaining her heirs had burned things ignorantly.  They owned the Wilson Ranch and had opened a canoe rental, which we did.  The day was magical and nobody was on the river but us as it was   misty.  The future father of my children and I camped on a large rock shelf and I wished I could live there.

When I left Don, after 13 years, he only let me take a tiny handful of photos, locking the filling cabinet in punishment.  He was a photographer, so we had thousand of prints, slides and negatives.  Among the few I was allowed were black and whites of that Illinois River camp out.  They looked like from a hundred years before, me in a long prarie skirt and big straw hat, carrying firewood we'd gathered.

After discovering the great bookstore, I went to their services on Easter Sunday and discovered they used astrology.  I began to go on Sundays and realized there was something to astrology I had never realized and it wasn't long before I realized it was the 'calling' I had been searching for all my life.

Now, when my baptist minister landlord heard about me visiting this 'mystery school', I know now why he wanted me to come to his church, but I was unaware until I sat there, this tiny tiny but lovely church, the pastors musical family were half the congregation and I realized the whole sermon was for me!  So I had to graciously accept when he asked me to be saved.  What surprised me was the cornucopia of tears I shed upon doing so.  I remember his teenage daughter looking at me strangely, wondering...

After about 6 months, I moved to live at Sparrow Hawk, very close to the river.  Their campground I could swim to from our house was the same rock I had photos of me on 14 years before!  I had got my wish!

Another amazing synchronicity, another 14 years, I dreamed in this house of a huge full size lion, white tiger and bear, coming out of the woods from the river and standing with their paws against my second story window, looking for me....I awoke with such strong feeling, honored somehow, I tried to find what the symbolism meant, were there white tigers?  Finding my place in the world and my calling were the two unsettling unknowns.  Fourteen years later, two years ago, I bought my land at abandoned land auction, and it is so near Turpentine Creek Big Cat Reserve, that I hear them roaring instead of cattle!  The have bears there too!

So back to this morning's inner events, I wrote yesterday the 144,000 mentioned in Revelations, Maurice Cotterell had concluded that it meant those that make light, achieve the frequency of 144,000 that is the speed of light in an arc....so I was surprised to quickly remember the 'mark' mentioned by St. John... is that what happened this morning?  It certainly wasn't in my consciousness at all, but this is what I experienced in an instant and I have to share it, because it was a lovely moment and I want to remember and honor it and share.

I said yesterday I want to commune with angels, perhaps it is beginning, my prayer is being answered.

No comments:

Post a Comment